Fire Pump Inspection & Testing Software
The Life Safety Inspector App (LSI) fire pump testing software draws a pump flow curve on your phone as the suction, discharge and pitot pressures are entered. Complete reports are immediately available from your phone for print, e-mail or publishing to a web portal.
- Avoid errors when recording values and communicating to the office to draw the flow graph and complete a report
- Complete reports are immediately available from your phone for print, e-mail or publishing to a web portal (optional)
- Compares your data to NFPA 25 nominal requirements or acceptance curves
- Works with Diesel, Electric or Steam pumps
- Supports Hose Monsters, Play Pipes or Flow Meters. Just enter orifice size and orifice roughness factor
- Electric pumps record amps and volts at each flow point
- Select the needed number of test points and flow streams for a test
- View Service Factor and Efficiency Curves
- No Internet connection required
- Optional barcodes – at no extra cost per scan
- Carry forward values and equipment info from prior inspections
Request a Sample Report today and see why LSI is the industry-leading pump inspection software.
Pump flow tests are often split between measurement in the field and analysis and report creation in the office. Field technicians must determine the best orifice sizes, number of streams, and target pitot and suction/discharge pressures.
Numerous places for errors exist in this process. There’s a rush to quickly record values as lots of water is flowing. Pressure and electrical values may be recorded or communicated incorrectly. Target pitot pressures and number of flow streams may be less than optimum for a required flow point.
With the Life Safety Inspector App’s fire pump testing software, field techs may enter target values for different orifice sizes and stream counts. Then, taking into account the hoses and equipment available, the best configuration may be quickly determined.
As the flow test is performed and the flowing water is starting to flood the discharge area, pressures may be entered. The correctness of the data is obvious on the flow graph. The report may be immediately delivered, or all of the information is simply reviewed in the office. With an Internet connection, data may be viewed in the office in under a minute.
Field conditions, deficiencies and notes are recorded with photos on the report. When needed, weekly or monthly visual/ churn test inspections can be created automatically.