Industry-Leading Fire Sprinkler Inspection Software
OnSite Software’s Life Safety Inspector (LSI) includes features specifically aimed at the challenges of fire sprinkler inspections. Our Sprinkler system software.
- Photos and voice notes document field conditions and assure a complete proposal for repair, if necessary
- Mitigate your risk with photos of every valve in the open position and reports that reference relevant NFPA standards
- Optional use of barcodes – at no extra cost per scan
- Pump Wizard shows a flow curve as pressures and pitot values are entered
Photo of a deficiency sells the repair & enables it to be completed quickly and accurately.
- Internal photos document field conditions and assure a complete proposal for repair
- Inspectors hate to write. Voice notes easily translate all the information for the proposed repair
Freeze-ups & closed valves minimize your liability on even the highest liability life safety inspection. Have a photo of every valve in the open position that is time & date stamped to the inspection. Reports easily show the valves in a postage stamp format. Photos of every low point drain are also time & date stamped to the inspection.
The software supports barcodes but doesn’t require them, giving you flexibility & options – you don’t have to use barcodes when you aren’t being compensated for them, but you can easily implement them when needed. Sprinklers often have 10 barcodes tucked in the spare head box for each of the items on the riser. This just doesn’t make sense! Don’t be forced into barcoding by other rigid sprinkler inspection report software programs – only use barcodes when you customer absolutely requires them.
- Flow tests, control valves, backflows, pressure reducing valves and lots more
- Life Safety Inspector has ALL the reports in industry-leading form & we’re the best NFPA 25 inspection software
- AHJ specific reports – our development team can design your specific AHJ reports for full usage with Life Safety Inspector should the AHJ demand it. Just about all AHJs accept our reports, and even tend to like them much better!