Industry-Leading Fire Extinguisher Inspection Software
The Life Safety Inspector (LSI) Fire Extinguisher Inspection App includes features aimed at the challenges of fire extinguisher inspections (NFPA 10).
- Use the extinguisher app to scan manufacturer’s barcodes and automatically load make, manufacturer, and serial number from our existing extinguisher database for a fast, perfect inventory
- Know exactly what is due for 6-year and hydro service on each inspection before each inspection
- Budget for hydro and 6-year service from the forecast report
- Easily import your existing extinguisher inventories
- CMS/Joint Commission/DNV/HFAP Compliant Reports for hospitals
- See how many extinguishers remain in an area and organize by route so the closest extinguisher is next on your list
- Easy to use by building personel for monthly visual inspections
- Fully code compliant to NFPA 10
- Automated scheduling, with no chance for a missed inspection.
- Extinguisher app can run right from your iphone or android device.
See why we’re the industry-leading NFPA 10 inspection software – request a sample report or test drive the app today.
Right Tool for the Job – LSI on Your Phone
LSI on your phone, using the fast phone camera for optional barcodes is the Right Tool for the Job. Phones fit in your pocket or a holster to keep hands free for heft tests, and swapping & moving extinguishers. Tablets, iPads or clipboards have to be put down, risking loss or breakage.
Save Trips – Keep a Perfect List of Hydro/Service Due
LSI keeps a perfect list by make, model and size of extinguishers due for 6-year service or hydro. Bring the swap out extinguishers with you at the time of inspection and save the trip back to get swap out extinguishers. Paper tracking systems allow for inventory mistakes. Even 1 inventory mistake will require a trip back to the shop or spares storage to get the swap out extinguisher.
Efficiently Inspect – Areas & Routes Keeps it Organized
Even an inspector unfamiliar with a building will do an inspection efficiently.
- Areas – Inspectors easily see how many extinguishers remain in an area, so they don’t leave an area until all extinguishers are inspected or waste time having to double back.
- Routes – Extinguishers may be organized by route so that the next extinguisher on the route is also next on the list. Routes are easily created from a prior inspection, by sorting the date/time inspected of each extinguisher.
Fire extinguishers manufactured in the last 25 years include 2 barcodes – Serial # and Make/Model/Year of Manufacture.
- Scan and record the serial # to jump to that extinguisher anywhere in the system
- Scan and record the Manufacturer, Model and Date of Manufacture to quickly set the hydro due date
- Apply your own company barcode to the front of the extinguisher for fast monthlies
Report of the quantity of hydros or 6 year service for the next inspection by extinguisher size and type. You’ll know if you need a few extinguishers to swap or a flatbed full of extinguishers.
- Automatic Tally of Materials/Service
- Quickly bill for pull pins, signs, and bracket repairs. Photograph the damage to prove the repair is warranted
- History of any extinguisher by serial number
One-Click Import of Existing Data
LSI will quickly upgrade you from existing extinguisher inspection system through a one click import. Import from Excel files and Word docs too.
Request Our Extinguisher Inspection White Paper for the Details